Business Showcase South West
The largest free business exhibition/event in the South West of England. This is where you register for your free delegate tickets. There are two events this year and this is the first.
* If you want to exhibit at our 11th October Showcase please see our Exhibitor Information Pack here. Please email us or call today to check avaiability. Email here - [email protected] or call Sarah today on 0117 959 6510.
What is the Business Showcase South West?
This is now the largest free business event in the South West of England: a superb B2B exhibition where you can meet hundreds of great companies, make unlimited new business contacts and network all day. It is FREE to attend and park, as are the bespoke Workshops, Keynotes, Seminars and Speed Networking sessions.
*Read the full Schedule for 17th May by clicking here.
Pre-Book Seminar/Workshop Sessions
FREE Tickets for the Seminars and Workshops are now live.
Seminar 1 – 10.30 https://berkeley-harris-seminar.eventbrite.co.uk
Seminar 2 - 11.15 https://bruce-bomphrey.eventbrite.co.uk
Seminar 3 – 12pm https://sarah-jane-freni.eventbrite.co.uk
Seminar 4 – 12.45pm https://joshua-fidler.eventbrite.co.uk
Seminar 5 – 1.30pm https://greg-cooper.eventbrite.co.uk
Seminar 6 – 2.15pm https://anthony-corfield.eventbrite.co.uk
Seminar 7 – 3pm https://sunjay-singh.eventbrite.co.uk
Just confirmed -TEDxBristol 2017: Dare to Disrupt - The Launch'
Attend this exclusive workshop to get the inside track on how to become a speaker at the UK's largest TEDx event. This workshop is FREE to attend and NOT ticketed - but first come/first served on the day. It will be followed by two Speed Pitching sessions at 12.45pm and 3.15pm for you to pitch your big idea to the TEDxBristol team. All you need is 5 minutes, and one great idea!
Google Workshop - Social Media for Business
This free to attend BUT TICKETED event has now completely 'sold out'. Please click here to join the official waitlist and we will messge you the moment a ticket becomes available.
How To Get There - COMPLETE FREE Travel System
- Following the success of our transport plans for the October 2016 event, we are pleased to be offering similar, robust and completely FREE travel. Please see the **'How to Get There** guide HERE. We use several dedicated car parks and First West of England provides a dedicated fleet of frequent / very frequent shuttles. We also run shuttles from key points in Bristol.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers for this Event
Keynote sessions do not require tickets but are on a strictly first come/first served basis. Timings of these sessions will be published prior to the event. Our Keynotes are:
You can read more about Jordan's meteoic rise to success in a Metro article here.
You can read about Mark's entry into the Bristol business market here.
- - Keep a look out for updates on our website and via our e-shots. When booking, please add your twitter and mobile number for a couple of essential text updates.
- - To avoid large queues / delays, please plan your journey by using our comprehensive 'How To Get There' guide. We encourage delegates to use our FREE official hard-standing overflow car parks with frequent shuttles at Ashton Court just 3 mins away (Church Lodge entrance) and our other spots. Please see our link HERE before the event for more details on how to get there quickly and park.
- - Please take advantage of our FAST, FREE SHOWCASE SHUTTLE BUSES, from key destinations around the city. All of your team can jump aboard and be taken directly to the stadium: there may also be some networking opportunities on-board too! Please see our Gudie / Website for bus stops and service.
When & Where
Date: Wednesday 17th May 2017
Venue: Ashton Gate Stadium, Ashton Road, Bristol BS3 2EJ
How to Get There: please see the **'How to Get There** guide HERE. We use several dedicated car parks and our Partner First West of England provides a dedicated fleet of frequent and very frequent shuttles. We also run shuttles from key points in Bristol.
- 0117 959 6510